Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: power user

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honesty and being straightforward is always been important to me. I do this for fun, as a hobby. I have a very successful career and I do not need the money.
    You guys seem very smart and practical so I'm sure this will be a pleasant experience
    Likes #PR4W# liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i think its good to give power user first and see them contributing for the forum and later promote to contributor etc
    Thanks #PR4W# thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulpaul View Post
    yeah i think its good to give power user first and see them contributing for the forum and later promote to contributor etc
    Thank you for your opinion, it completely coincides with mine. Let's do that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Albatros

Ok you will see we are very nice and helpful, but we been around for many years also. It's hard not to be jaded and straightforward when 95% of posters leech from somewhere and did no actual work but cut and paste. Me personally, I don't care how you get working passes. Cracking, Log Stealers, Epoch cracking etc. We won't hound you but if asked you must provide screen caps. You crack, let's see your history. You found in a Log, show a capture of the log. You find a log source that doesn't instantly kill passes that would be acceptable, but highly unlikely. Steal your own logs and you won't be involved with us you would be wasting your time desperately trying to make money off it.

Now the thing about Epoch is that's a very old excuse to use when leechers think its an easy way people can't verify. Bull, you make that claim you show image of the epoch account without login details. The fact you are claiming Epoch tells me you been around but still think you can fake your way Through. Your best to forget those ideas

I never get the problem of screen caps if you're being honest. You start giving excuses of why no screen cap, there will be no vote to demote you. I will do it myself. Play your cards right and you will learn the quickest and easiest way to config. Don't care? Go somewhere else. One person is not gonna come through and destroy hundreds of hours of passionate work.

Not that we are clear on that, lets have fun!
    Last edited by Modemizer; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:14 PM. Reason: Corrected My Lame Arse Texting Skills LOL!
    Thanks #PR4W# thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I've figured out that 90% of our current users are created by two or three people, I'll be keeping a very close eye on any activity, especially from those who are suspicious.

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys. Hope no to disappoint you

Thread Information