Thread: power user

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

power user

this message is for ASHI & #PR4W #
    i would like to be restore to power user and continue to contuibute to the free section until i become vip
    yes I became absent because I have a family emergency I'm sure you would do the same if it would ever happen to you
    i f you lose someone you not want to be on the net you would be with family that is what happen i hope you can understand
    and in the meantime I need a new jumpload pass if someone can help me with that hope to looking forward to being active again.
    Likes #PR4W# liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbranch View Post
    this message is for ASHI & #PR4W #
    i would like to be restore to power user and continue to contuibute to the free section until i become vip
    yes I became absent because I have a family emergency I'm sure you would do the same if it would ever happen to you
    i f you lose someone you not want to be on the net you would be with family that is what happen i hope you can understand
    and in the meantime I need a new jumpload pass if someone can help me with that hope to looking forward to being active again.
    Your application is accepted, you can create publications in the free section.

We look forward to your help to us.

*We will keep track of your activity and you may get a contributor rank in the future.

Please pay attention to this topic [ Simple basic rules of posting (when you create publications) ]

and use correct bb-code to publish hidden text: [hide-reply]

------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me to

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmind View Post
    me to
    You want to help us and contribute, for that you want the same power user rank?

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning,
    I would love to contribute to this forum as I have experience in cracking account in different kinds of areas, mostly xxx but also filehost and iptv among others.
    I hope I get the opportunity to show my contribution to the community and become and integral part of the forum. I hope little by little to earn your respect with my work, starting from the bottom and , if deserved, moving up
    Thank you for your consideration and opportunity.
    Kind regards
    Thanks #PR4W# thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatros View Post
    Good morning,
    I would love to contribute to this forum as I have experience in cracking account in different kinds of areas, mostly xxx but also filehost and iptv among others.
    I hope I get the opportunity to show my contribution to the community and become and integral part of the forum. I hope little by little to earn your respect with my work, starting from the bottom and , if deserved, moving up
    Thank you for your consideration and opportunity.
    Kind regards
    @ASHI @Modemizer @Paulpaul

I'm waiting for your opinions friends...
    Likes ASHI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the name. I have no problem with active free posting but you better be able to explain your method to me when asked. If all you can do is proxyless popup than do that. Don't bullshit your way through life. You will quickly learn being honest with yourself and others. I have over 15 years cracking. A few words and I will know the BS. This can be a real fun place, but it will not be a place for people with no cracking passion and only looking for recognition to show real friend close to home.

Enough people honestly interested and I will make private config making videos for those few.

Not my final decision, but that is how this place will play out.

Good Luck!

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The method is Openbullet, I have access to network configurations that they let us use but not possess, so I can crack xxx accounts and others. Moreover i have a very private epoch config that allows me to access many other xxx sites. As i said I would love to contribute. Not really sure about the content of your message. I hope to be given opportunity

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatros View Post
    The method is Openbullet, I have access to network configurations that they let us use but not possess, so I can crack xxx accounts and others. Moreover i have a very private epoch config that allows me to access many other xxx sites.
    Sounds good to me. As long as you are honest I see no problem. You have my vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. we wait another 24 hours for an opinion of @Paulpaul and then make a ruling.

Thread Information